A collection of poems and other writings...

Sunday 11 January 2015

More #twitterings

Just one or two more recent twitter prompted writings...



#Playful Kitten  


I knew a PlayfulKitten once
she'd find the warmest place to nap
But she GrewUp
&learned to pounce
&fills her LitterTray with crap. 
#ashverse
prompted by @AshBaget


Ok 
I've upgraded 
Was on payasyougo 
Now on monthly contact 
But not sure how long it will last 
She's a touchscream 

I love my new girl friend
  


#ALoveShapedHole

I fell into a love-shaped hole
But all I found was dust and coal
Maybe I mistook
You for mine 

@rdsadams


#TraceyLee

Tracey Lee, Tracey Lee
Likes her toast and jam for tea
Strawberry, raspberry, apricot –
She doesn't mind, she likes the lot

#Running on Sunshine

You tell me that
when summer is done 
& you head back to school 
you'll be leaving me 

So till then 
are we 
Running on sunshine? 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment